Join our platform!
Cardinal Scholars is an in-home and online tutoring marketplace that gives exceptional tutors affiliated with top universities the chance to be matched with elementary, middle, and high school students in need of additional academic support. We now offer our services in your area and seek tutors who meet the following criteria:
- Are fantastic mentors and have a love of learning.
- Are academically curious and intelligent.
- Attend or have graduated from Case Western Reserve University as either an undergraduate, graduate, or professional student.
By creating a profile you have the opportunity to be matched with a client if your services are requested! It doesn’t take long to apply and create a profile and be part of our community.
If requested by a client, the benefits of working with us include:
- Freedom to set your own schedule (we expect you to be taking classes yourself!).
- Competitive compensation ranging from $15 – $35 per hour.
- Get to know great families from the community who will really appreciate your help.
- Choose to tutor any time of the year in different locations, i.e. you can tutor in your home town during vacations and in your college town during the school year. You can update your tutoring “home base” at any time!
Coming on board as a tutor is not a guarantee of tutoring work, but offers the opportunity to be considered for an assignment if we receive a tutoring request in your area for in person tutoring and/or around the country for online tutoring.
We hope you become part of our education platform and join tutors from institutions such as Harvard, Berkeley, Stanford, and now Case Western Reserve University!
Interested? We would love for you to check out more information regarding our program here. To apply please go here, it only takes a few minutes!