CRSP 401 – Introduction to Clinical research Course Announcement
We are now accepting applications for CRSP 401 “Introduction to Clinical Research” course for Summer 2013. Course schedule is July 5 through July 29, 2013, Monday through Friday (9:00 a.m. – 12 noon).
Application forms and details are posted on our website at http://casemed.case.edu/CRSP/401.cfm . This course can be taken for credit or audited for no credit.
Cost for postgraduate auditors (10% of 1 credit hour): $154.60
Cost for taking this course for credit (1-3 credits): $1,546.00 – $4,638.00
1. The Postgraduate Audit Option (no credit) is available to individuals who hold M.D., D.O., D.P.M., N.D., D.D.S., or Ph.D. and are involved in CASE research or clinical programs. See Postgraduate Audit Guidelines for additional details. Generally, fellows and residents of Case-affiliated hospitals, who do not have an education allowance, will want to audit the course for no credit. Auditors pay ten percent of the regular tuition, plus the cost of books and materials. Please complete both pages of the on-line Application for Non-Degree Admission form. Please be sure to complete the “Postgraduate Audit Applicants only” section of the application.
2. The Non-Degree Option (for credit) – individuals who wish to earn credit for this course should review Non-Degree Student Registration Guidelines at http://gradstudeis.case.edu/prospect/nondegree.html and fill out the on-line Non-Degree Application Form.
Please be sure to print out your complete form and scan and e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to
216-368-0207. If you have any questions, or concerns, please feel free to contact 216-368-2601 or email@example.com.
Please read this before you fill out the Application for Non-Degree Admissions form or the Non-Degree Form!
· Use Adobe Reader .0 or above to open and fill out the form, you should be able to save your responses.
· If you do not have a CWRU ID # and a Network ID or you cannot remember them, just leave those fields blank.
· Please provide a valid e-mail address that you check regularly.
· International students must provide their address in country of citizenship, the form will not be processed without this information.
· In Institutional Affiliation filed, please indicate whether you are at UH, RBC, CCF, MHMC, VA, etc.
· In Student Signature field you can type in your name.
· E-mail the completed to firstname.lastname@example.org – this method is preferred! Alternatively, you can fax your completed form to 216-368-0207
attention ccieducation. Feel free to call 216-368-2601 with any questions.
· Upon receipt of your application, an e-mail with your course details, parking and tuition billing information will be issued.
· After your application is processed by the Graduate School, your will receive additional information via e-mail on how to complete your registration online.
Important Note: You will be officially registered for the course only after you complete the online registration through the CWRU Student Information System (SIS)!
Angela Bowling, M.A.
Center for Clinical Investigation
Case Western Reserve University
Iris S. & Bert L. Wolstein Building
2103 Cornell Road, Room 6133
Cleveland, OH 44106-7291
Visit our website: http://casemed.case.edu/CRSP